keyboard_arrow_rightTerms of Participation
Rules for participants
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
A. Personal information items to be collected
(1) Personal information items to be collected by EXPORUM collect to offer various service when you sign up for a membership.
EXPORUM may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- Local and foreign residents membership
● Requirements : Personal Information(Korean name, English name, E-mail address(ID), Telephone number, Password)
● Optional things : corporate name, position, contact number, company address, E-mail address of partner , Invitation letter, Passport data)
(2) Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, EXPORUM may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by EXPORUM..
- IPaddressinformation, cookies, service using history, connection logs etc.
-using additional service - sending newsletters to members: E-mail address
B. Method of collection
EXPORUM collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
when we shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
-Webpage, written form, telephone calling, e-mailing,
-tools for collection of created information
-provided by partner companies
※ The sensitive information isn’t collected to protect a violation of human rights. (Race,Thought, Native place, Political bias, Crime record, Physical condition etc.)
2. Use of collected information
WCLF hold by EXPORUM will collect personal information for following reasons.
A. Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
- Identifying personal information to check and change application about WCLF.
- Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
B. Member management and identification
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- Checking interest in joining, limitation of the number of joining
- Improvement of existing services and development of new services
C.Developing new services and using for marketing
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
- Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
3. Sharing of collected information
For carrying out services, World Coffee Leaders Forum hold by EXPORUM commissions external professional companies (subcontractors) to process personal information as follows. This commissioned works for processing personal information is carried out by each subcontractor and service only if necessary for providing that service.
한국사이버결제 (payment processing)
㈜케이알파트너스 (payment processing),
국민은행 (handling the invoice)
4. Period for retention and use of personal information
In principle, EXPORUM destructs personal information of users without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved; the legal or management needs are satisfied; or users request: Provided that, if it is required to retain the information by relevant laws and regulations, we will retain member information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations. The information to be retained as required by relevant laws and regulations are as follows:
● The reason for holding information by company policy
■ handling customer needs and A/S : 30 days after withdrawing from membership.
■ providing customized information : 5 years
■ recording illegal use
- We protect and manage personal information that need to be kept for a certain period of time.
- Record regarding contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Record on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
- Record on consumer complaint or dispute treatment: 3 years (The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
5. Staff responsible for managing personal information
• Name of staff responsible for managing personal information:
April Cho (Project Manager)
Contact : email@example.com
keyboard_arrow_rightBasic Participant information
- Fields highlighted with an *are required and must be completed to process your registration.
- Please remember your Log-in ID and Password. After completing your registration, you will be able to review or edit your registration status by Log-in.
- If you want to register by group, please send an E-mail to Organizing Committee before submitting your registration. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
keyboard_arrow_rightAdditional Participant information
- In case you would like to register for your group, please provide us the information of the group representative below for smooth operation of the event.
keyboard_arrow_rightInformation for Letter of Invitation
- Please check the Korean Visa Portal website
for visa-related information in Korea.
- If you are an international visitor traveling from a country requiring a visa for entry into the South Korea, please select one:
keyboard_arrow_rightSelect Registration Category
- After the pre-registration deadline, online registration is not available and the onsite registration fee will be applied when registering at the venue.
- VAT is included in the fee.
- For group participants and wish to pay at once are requested to send a e-mail to the Organizing Committee.(email@example.com )
- Registration fee will be announced in USD, but credit card receipt will show by currency of Credit card issuing country.
- If you are a SCA member and are eligible for the SCA member discount, you can only pay for bank transfer and please send corresponding confirmation information to WCLF Organizing Committee via e-mail.(firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Only payment with the exact amount can be counted and registered.
- If you make payment by credit card, registration/payment confirmation will be sent to you via email within a week upon making the appropriate payment.
- If you decide payment by bank transfer, invoice will be sent to you via email within a week.
- For bank transfer, the remittance charge must be paid by the participant and a copy of the remittance receipt should be sent to the Organizing Committee via e-mail with the participant's name.
- You may check your registration status after completing the payment.
- In case you need to change any information for the registration, please contact WCLF Organizing Committee via e-mail.
|Before Oct 30, 2022
||Before Nov. 7, 2022
||After Nov. 7, 2022
|80% of the Total Fee
||50% of the Total Fee
※ The registrant is responsible for any fee incurred during the refund process
※ If a participant needs to cancel his/her registration due to visa refusal, 75% of the total fee will be granted. Document of proof is required.
※ Refund request must be submitted to the World Coffee Leaders Forum organizing committee via email - email@example.com
※ All refunds will be processed after the 2022 forum closes.